Friday, April 18, 2008

Just One Comment

It is amazing what just one comment from a stranger can do for your confidence. I was at the gym this morning, working out and trying this new 5X5 program (for those who know what that is) and I have been lifting really hard. After I was done, this lady approached me and asked if I was training for a weight lifting competition. Boy talk about make me feel good. I told her no, but that I would love to do one. So I have been walking on water today, being more patient and positive because of one person and her comment. Plus the guy last night who commented and said that "my arms were freakin awesome" helped as well. It keeps me motivated to try harder....hopefully by Cancun I can show my brother Thor how far I have come. It was because of him that I got into weight lifting and became serious about it. So thanks Thor for your motivation and support. I love you!!!

No comments: