Friday, April 4, 2008

Can You Say Loser

I have officially lost it. So last night I got all ready for work. Got my snack all ready and went in. As I tried to clock in, the time clock informed me that I was not scheduled to work. I was so shocked, so I went and looked at the schedule and sure enough I was off. I felt so dumb. I was standing there trying to clock in all dressed in my Walmart attire and I was there on the wrong day. Luckily there are so many people who work there and don't personally know me, that I just walked around like I just got off work and collected my things and left. Boy did I feel dumb, and when I got home Corey thought something had happened, but nope just losing my mind here. I did double check my whole schedule and wrote it down so I could make sure it was correct on my calender. Losing your mind must be hereditary....huh mom?

3 comments:

Sally said...

At least it wasn't the other way around. One time I was supposed to be at work at 3:00 but wrote down 5:00 on my schedule. They had to call me and say "Uh where are you?"

melissa said...

ha ha that is funny!

Anonymous said...

Your mother has never shown up for work when she was not scheduled!!! How does that make you feel?