Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Lost Tooth



Logan finally lost his first tooth on Sunday. It has been really loose for some time now, but refused to come out. So I told him how Grandpa used to pull my loose teeth all the time. So he asked Grandpa to pull it on Sunday. It took three tugs and Logan just stood there and didn't make a sound. I was so proud of him. His adult teeth are already in behind the smaller ones, but the dentist said it won't affect the baby teeth falling out. Needless to say he lost the tooth in the van on the way home, so the tooth fairy did not come because there was no tooth. Hopefully he will find it soon, or maybe the tooth fairy will have mercy on him this one time.

3 comments:

britta said...

Our oldest son is dying to loose his first tooth. His friends in school are all loosing their teeth. I told him not to hold his breath because I didn't start loosing mine until 2nd grade. Congrats on quiting work and starting school. I hope all goes well. I think you should do a weight competition. I don't think I could be disciplined enough to do the food side of it. You will have to give me pointers.

The Thompson Family said...

Has Longan found his tooth yet? Hopefully the Tooth fairy displayed some mercy. I love you!

Lisa said...

Aw he looks so cute! Devyn has the same thing happening to two of her bottom teeth. The adult teeth are growing in behind them.