Wednesday, April 18, 2007

TKO




Boy don't you just love it when you walk into a room and find one of your little ones asleep in odd positions. That is what happened this afternoon. I guess being outside and jumping around really made Lexie tired. I had to take a picture. It is at moments like these that you feel your heart strings really tug. They just look so peaceful and sweet. I love to cuddle while they are sleeping, because I don't get kicked in the head. But I just had to publish this picture because it was just so cute.

2 comments:

Tiffany Esquibel said...

All of your posts are so cute! Lexie is adorable! And all your kids are so cute!! The Hopscotch was cute! I just loved looking at all the pictures and seeing how much fun you guys have. I love ya and I will try to update my blog ASAP. With all that is going on I'm not sure how soon that will be. Love ya!

Walling Family said...

Love the pose....sometimes I really wonder how they sleep like that, if I fell asleep that way I would be sore.....love hopscoth too, Gabe and Madison play the same!