Monday, April 16, 2007

Date night


Last Friday I finally got to go on a date with my sweetheart. On the side, thanks mom for watching the kids, we had a wonderful time together. Sometimes when you have a small house and three wild kids you lack quality time with you spouse to discuss things in private. So this was a great time for us. I actually got to sit down at a restraunt and just worry about myself. It was so quiet and we talked about some things and laughed and joked. It was great. It is in those quiet times that I realize how wonderful of a husband I have. We really are the best of friends and I feel that I could tell him anything. I had my mom take this picture to capture us actually going out alone. What a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Walling Family said...

Isn't it great to get out....we haven't taken advantage of Grandma near by but I think we might for our anniversary....maybe even over night, what would that be like....hopefully we will find out.

Tiffany Esquibel said...

Look at that cute couple!! You guys are so cute and we love you so much!!!