Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt





Today we went on an Easter Egg hunt at Sally and Josh's house. It was so much fun to see how excited they all were. The boys kept asking me all day if it was time to go to Samm's house (my niece) so when we got there it was a little wild. But after I help hide the eggs, the kids seemed to find them too quick. It was over before we even began. So to be fair we made sure everyone had equal eggs. Gabe ate all his candy within a matter of minutes. His mouth was always stuffed full. Lexie wouldn't even let us hold her bucket, I think she was scared that mommy was going to enjoy her candy. But it was a lot of fun. Oh by the way, it was freezing outside. Only in the lower 40's. So that explains all the hats and coats. Bummer.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like you all had fun! I just love how these blogs help us all to stay connected!