Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hopscotch







What a beautiful day!! It was so nice outside, that we decided to go play outside. Our backyard is like a pool, so we had to go in the frontyard. I have to stick close because the kids, mainly Lexie, seem to steer right for the road. We blew bubbles and played with sidewalk chalk. We did some good old hopscotch, and I thought it was so cute. Logan has pretty good coordination, so he did pretty good. Gabe was hilarious. It was so fun to see him try to concentrate so hard to hit the right squares. I am getting spring fever again, because it got cold for awhile there, and I am getting anxious for summer and all the fun things we can do outside.<>
hopscotch Gabe

Add to My Profile More VideosHopscotch Logan

Add to My Profile More Videos

No comments: