Friday, April 13, 2007

Building a Tent



Yesterday after we had played outside for a little while, the kids really wanted to come back inside. Sometimes I really try to stretch my brain for things that don't involve the TV. Well I realized that we had never built a fort or tent in the living room before. It took two seconds and the kids loved it. Lexie loved it the most. She kept running in and out and knocking it down all the time. They also got to eat their snack under it, and they thought this was really cool. I kept it up for most of the afternoon, until they were knocking it down faster than I could clean it up. But at least they had some fun yesterday.

1 comment:

Tiffany Esquibel said...

I remember doing that when i was little. Building tents was so much fun! Do they ever want to sleep in them? It is funny how our kids do the same things we use to do, but it always seems upgraded!! Lucky them!