Sunday, April 1, 2007

Lexie's Birthday




Today we celebrated Lexie's birthday since Logan had his party yesterday on her birthday. It is really hard to fit two birthdays in one weekend. But I guess this will not be the only time we are pressed for time. She had so much fun opening presents. She got a Leap Frog Letter helper from Mom and Dad, four My Little Ponies from Grandma Rollins, a sitting bouncy ball from Uncle Josh and Aunt Sally, plus a really cute jumper. And then she got the cutest clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Esquibel. I don't think she really understand fashion just yet, but mom sure loves them. I can't wait to put them on her. Instead of baking a whole other cake, we basically just ate Logan's cake from yesterday. I thought having another 9x13 pan would be just too much for us to handle. But I think she had a really good time. Thanks everyone!!

No comments: