Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

 
Happy Mother's Day!!  Today has been really great...probably one of the best Mother's Day's that I can recall.  It might have something to do with the fact that my kids are getting older so the gifts have notes that are well written.  I still can't believe I am a mother to 5 beautiful babies.  Time has just flown by for me and sometimes I sit and wish I could hold onto moments just a little while longer.  That happened today while we were out and about with the kids walking the river here in Douglas.  I got the cutest notes from the kids in primary that I will cherish forever.  Apparently all 4 of my kids think I spend most of my day cleaning...so maybe I shouldn't be such a slave driver when it comes to being clean.  Sorry these pictures are just random order.  I got carried away with the camera today.  The weather was so warm and I saw so many cute opportunities for a great shot.  So just enjoy the photo splurge.
 
 
 Oh and yes we got Gabe's hair cut.  He looks so different but I love that you can see his handsome face now.  Apparently two little girls in our neighborhood also think so.
 Forgot the timer was on and Gabe couldn't pass up an opportunity to photo bomb.



 There was an eagle with her baby chicks in the nest.  My lens doesn't zoom in that well, but the nest is on the left of the photo at the top of the middle tree.  It was pretty cool.
 Lexie made this in art for Mother's Day...it is a fish tray.











 Gabe wrote this for me at school...he writes the best notes.

The trees are still brown but we sure enjoyed the trail today.

3 comments:

melissa said...

beautiful family! happy mothers day!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family Kory Jane, all of you! I'm so glad you had a great day and Gabes hair looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so beautiful and it looks like you had some warm weather! Can't wait to see you next month. Love you.