Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Danni is 3 Months Old!!

 
Can you believe it has been 3 months since Danni got here?  Time has just flown by and I have to say I am in no hurry to get there.  Danni is just such a cutie and is happy and laughing most of the time.  She is so dang ticklish and will get belly laughing if you even think about touching her little belly or even back.  I do have to admit that I have not lost hardly any baby weight, but for the first time in a long time I am ok with that.  I feel that my priorities are shifting finally and it is a welcome relief.
 
Danni is still not grabbing anything or rolling over.  She does love to talk and will belly laugh and smile all the time.  I get comments all the time what a happy baby she is.  For some reason when the big camera comes out she gets confused by it and will not smile at all.  I have tried so many times and I get nothing.  Last time I weighed her she was almost 12 pounds and she has the fattest little legs and arms.  She was sleeping most of the night with just one feeding but these past couple of night she has been waking up more often.  She is eating all the time and so I think she is going through a growth spurt. 
 
Her siblings just adore her as much as I do.  Everyone wants to hold or talk with her.  And I have to admit right at first Gabe wanted nothing to do with her.  But now that she is older and easier to hold I will find him on the couch just holding her or talking to her.  He even feeds her and burps her for me now.  Lexie has always been interested in her and has her just as much.  It is hard to imagine so much happiness is balled up in that one tiny package.




4 comments:

melissa said...

so cute! I loved all of your new posts! congratulations to lexie. you look great and your hair is so long again! sounds like the blessing was perfect! when I was pregnant, I had a woman tell me that it was going to be a boy because God is building his army of missionaries. I laughed, but you know what, I think there are lots of people out there who will be more receptive to hearing from a sweet sister missionary! I love baby blessings!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I can't hardly wait to see her again.

Seth and Julie said...

If you haven't lost any baby weight then I guess you didn't gain any because I saw the pics in the last couple posts and I think you look great! I am glad you are not letting it take over. Enjoy Danni and it'll come off when it does, or doesn't, because I was being honest...you look great!

Unknown said...

She is so pretty, just like her Mom. We can't wait to meet her. I love her chubby little cheeks. The time flies by so enjoy every minute. Love you all.