Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Really???

Day 11- picture of your high school friends that meant the most to you.

I hate to admit this, but I don't currently have a picture of High School friends. And the fact that I don't even really keep in touch with any of the friends I did have says it all. I know I mentioned I hated middle school, and although High School did get better for me I don't really look back to often on it. I was not fond of my high school years. I didn't hate them really, but there was nothing there of substance or even anything that I did that I was proud of. It is something that I have basically thrown away and not missing it.

Now if you ask about college friends that mean a lot to me I could keep going and going. My roommates were wonderful and it was the first time I was surrounded by friends with the same morals as me. Never had that before. It was like a breath of fresh air. I love Heather, Kacey and Stephanie and I look back on college all the time and the fun we had. I also remember dear Cubby who was so funny and was just her. I still keep in touch with Heather and I even have her blog on my list. They are the friends that made the most impact on my life for good.

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I am not looking forward to this question either and feel weird posting pics of people I don't talk to. Like you, I didn't hate high school but it didn't bug me for a minute to walk away from it either. Post college pics if you'd rather. I would love to see them.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

AHHHHH Your the best! We had some great times! Nothing beats lingerie poker night and 5am workouts with Billy Blanks!!

Anonymous said...

Then I am really glad that we packed you off before your high school graduation and shipped you off to college. You were only 17!!I have sometimes felt guilty for that and now I won't.

Thor'sblog said...

Yep I remember your roommates also; I always got fed when I came to visit!!