Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back to the Challenge

I guess I sort of fell off the face of the earth with this blog challenge. But the good thing is I can pick up right where I left off. Since this is my blog and I make the rules....hehehe. Day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one This is hard, because I don't even remember how I heard about the blog. Someone I knew started theirs and I was told to go and check it out. I thought it was an awesome idea and created my own to share the antic of my family. Who would have guessed that I am still kicking them out. I love that I can go back and see what was going on years ago on that same date. Try it, it is really fun. I like that I can vent about things, boast about stuff and keep in touch with people by reading theirs in turn. I gave up Facebook with no issues, but I would have a super hard time giving up the blog. Good thing I won't have to either.

No comments: