Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Challenge

Day 6- who is my favorite superhero and why


Who knew right? According to all those comic sites out there Tarzan is considered a superhero. Why? I am not sure myself, but who needs a reason in a loin cloth like that. Those huge muscles and barely concealed weapon in a small speedo type garment. Not normally a fan of the speedo per say, but this I will make an exception. Girls have to admit it would be wildly romantic to be whisked away by a untamed man for awhile. I like my superheros dark, and so really I would tend to lean toward the villains. But Tarzan is one that still seems wild and wicked but still in the superhero category. What other reason do I really need?

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Ha,Ha...you pervert! Kidding! At least you came up with a superhero. That question was tough.

Anonymous said...

You sure had alot to say about the loin cloth!!

The Thompson Family said...

You crack me up. Thanks for the laugh.