Thursday, March 3, 2011

blog challenge

Day 7-a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

Even though I have seen this picture a thousand times, it still makes me feel the spirit so very much. How can you even begin to explain the impact the Gospel has had on my life? I really don't know how, except to realize that I am where I need to be. I know the basic Gospel principles, now if only I could do them steadfastly. Some days it seems easy, others I just lack the motivation. But whenever I look at this I realize that I need to try everyday to be better. And that the Lord will meet me the other half of the way that I feel sometimes is pointless to try.

1 comment:

Seth and Julie said...

Good answer! Now after this challenge you better keep blogging. You have much more to say than you give yourself credit for.