Thursday, September 10, 2009

What have we been doing?

Over the past two weeks we took a lot of pictures and went a lot of places. I am just posting snip-its of things because I am already exhausted from unpacking today. Tomorrow I have lined up the same thing...unpacking. I realized by looking at these pictures that I need to just get it over with (those last 15 pounds I have been wearing after Hailey). Which is why I conveniently left out the ones with me in them.

Corey and the kids at Gettysburg. It was a perfect day for it, and I loved every second of it.

The kids in front of one of the original cannons.
We also went down to Hagerstown City Park here and I was awestruck at how beautiful it was. They have a park on 50 acres and it is so nice. We walked around for a couple of hours. They have all sorts of running trails through out and I am excited to give those a try this weekend. I almost didn't want to leave.

Railroad ran through the middle of the park, I couldn't resist a picture.

They have a couple of ponds and rivers running through as well. The ducks would just follow you around hoping for a treat.


Logan took this picture, right when we got there. The only one of me I guess I told a fib.
The kids posing for a picture when we got there.
At the end of the day, the kids were exhausted. So much going on, driving all over, seeing so many new things. I love this picture. They really are the best of friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't see an extra 15 pounds. Don't go getting diet crazy again - you are beautiful!!!

Sally said...

It must have been fun because poor Logan looks exauhsted in every picture.

Anna Min said...

I agree with your mom...you look great in that picture! Your hair color is really pretty too.
Makes me think about going red again.
I need to go to sleep!
How is school for the kids?