Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our New Place

We finally moved into our new place. My mom has been asking for pictures, and although the house is still a wreck, I decided to post anyways. No pictures are up and there is stuff still in boxes, but you can get the general idea. I really love my new place and I am excited to unpack and decorate. Here are a bunch of pictures that I took.

This is our closet, much bigger than the one we had in Coweta. I love I can line my shoes up on the shelves.
One view of our room.
View of our bed
The master bathroom, which we are loving the double sinks.

Lexie and Hailey's room. This room is the messiest, so the boxes are everywhere.

The kids bathroom.


My laundry room, I love that I don't have to go out in the garage to do laundry now.


My favorite room the kitchen, I love how open it is and I have so much cabinet space that most of them are empty. But I am sure that will be solved in due time.


View of our living room. We love the built in electric fireplace that can be used as a TV stand as well.

The boys room. It is the smallest room, but they really love it. They have three windows and it gets so much light during the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute house Kory Jane. Looking at your stuff makes me sad though. Kiss them kids for me and Corey Scott also. Take more pictures!!

Seth and Julie said...

Looks like a great new place. I love living in new places once the moving part is done.

Thor'sblog said...

I think its funny that you open the blog with a picture of the closet. =)

Sally said...

What a nice place. When did you guys get a new bed? Is that a new comforter also?