Friday, September 18, 2009

Looking Good.

So I find that I am very impressed lately with my kids and their special talents. Of course Hailey is everywhere now. She is an early crawler. So it is slow going, but she is up on hands and knees getting around the house. I really didn't think I had to worry yet. She is still slow enough that I can usually catch her before she gets into something she shouldn't.

Just yesterday morning I was telling Corey that in no time Hailey would find his coveted stereo equipment and it would be a hot spot for a little crawler. Well we just laughed it off, till I came in the living room because she was being quiet....(if she can't see me she is usually bawling her head off) and this is what I found:


She was loving it. All those buttons to push and right at eye level. Who could really blame her. I just snapped this shot to prove to dad that yes we do need to worry about her getting into things.
And the other kid I was impressed with (in a different way) was Gabe's fashion sense. Or better yet his lack thereof. I am at the point where I pretty much let the boys wear what they want as long as it is weather appropriate. So this is what Gabe came out in this morning:

Oh ya!!! That is one hot get up. Nothing like a polo shirt with bright yellow gym shorts. That is one hot little man right there. But being the good mom that I am, I let him wear it. But I have this picture for when he gets older and really does care about his appearance a little bit more. He is still super cute.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Good for you for letting Gabe rock that sweet outfit. I think we worry too much about how our kids appearence reflects on us and it is good for them to get to make their own choices.

I can't believe Hailey is crawling!

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

Hey he makes it look good!! He is so cute I love the curly hair!

By the way we are going to a Boys II Men concert! You and me baby!!!

melissa said...

At least the outfit matches. We need a pic of Hailey's face.