Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a Nice Spring Day.

What a beautiful day. I have such spring fever it isn't even funny. So this afternoon I decided to go jump on the trampoline with Lexie. It was entertainment and a moment to enjoy the sunshine. I just wanted to lay down and take a nice warm nap out there.

Sisters, how cute.
Hailey loved it, she didn't even whimper once.

Hanging out on the playground set.

Jumping crazy.

I told her to pose and this is what I got.

A nice aerial view from the playground set.

Static is not nice to fine hair.

Picture thanks to Lexie, although I hate that I have lumpy boobs. I will have to throw that bra away for sure.

Look at that cute smile. Lexie can get Hailey to smile all the time and she just talks away to her. Of course Lexie thinks she is already a favorite in Hailey's eyes.
Lexie decided to get a bit dangerous on me.

7 comments:

britta said...

I keep forgetting to ask is the nursing has gone better this time? So?

Seth and Julie said...

I want Spring too...no fair!

The Thompson Family said...

You have the cutest girls Kory Jane. I love you!

melissa said...

I love the video of Lexi! My girls are such pansies they would never do that! They need some boys in their life I guess! Looks like you are having nice weather. We got a little taste but its supposed to storm again :(

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures and video!! Good job kory jane!!! That was a great post. Lexie does scare me a bit!

Lisa said...

Really cute pics. That Hailey is so CUTE! I still think of Lexie as being that size. I can't jump for more than 2 minutes because I always end up peeing my pants! TMI?

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

So are you going for American Gladiators or what! Nice freakin arms! All I can say is I am glad we are friends or I would be scared!!!