Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random Camera Shots

I know I haven't posted in awhile (with pictures) so I thought I would see what random shots were sitting on my camera. I have been really lax about taking pictures and I will attempt to do better now. I just always seem to run out of time and then it is too late. So here are shots not in any order, they just are.

I am guessing Lexie was putting on her socks and shoes, but she just looked so cute smiling at me I had to snap a shot.
Princess Fat Face, she is finally smiling and cooing. I love when they start doing this. I kiss those cheeks many times a day.


Whew, it is so hard when all you do is eat and poop. It looks like she was just plain tuckered out.

The Easter Bunny did a visit and this is what they got. It has been a tradition growing up that the Easter Bunny poops Jelly beans all over the house. The kids love finding all of them and we still find an occasional bean during the weeks after. I forgot to take pictures of the girls in their dresses, we got to church really early and that is really my only excuse. But trust me they looked super cute.




3 comments:

Sally said...

Cute pictures. The Easter bunny left a trail of m&ms at our house because Samm doesn't like jelly beans.

Becky said...

So what is in the gene pool that both Rollins babies have the cutest, fattest cheeks ever! I just want to squeeze them and kiss them all over, I love baby cheeks.

melissa said...

How cute! I love babies with chubby cheeks... or chubby anything! Both of mine were skinny and scrawny. your kids are all so cute!