Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Ode to Danielle


I would like to dedicate this blog to my friend Danielle, who always seems to make my day brighter. Today I went to visit and I decided to start this fitness program with her called P90X, or something along those lines. So we did the fitness test, and I think it was supposed to be serious but I ended up laughing really hard which I haven't done in a long time. I wish I had my Camera and I wish I could expose all of Danielle's secrets, but then I am sure she would not be my friend anymore. But I never knew that Vertical Jumps, Toe reaches and especially Jumping Jacks could be so dang entertaining. So here's to you Danielle. (Get Your Game Face On Danielle)

3 comments:

BeauRollins said...

I love P90X. I bought it last year and after 2 weeks started getting nice definition in my arms and back. Then i ran the 10K and it jacked my knee so i couldn't do any pounding movements for like 2 months. I want to get back into it, but alas, i'm in my lazy mode. Have fun with it.

modern myrtle home said...

I can kind of relate. I have been doing P90X for a couple of months now, and I can admit, it gets pretty cheesy at times. When it's just me, I can usually tune the cheesy out, but when I'm exercising with Alex, I have a hard time not laughing. It can get kind of lame! Good workouts though.

Anonymous said...

They say that laughter is as good for the soul as exercise is for the body. So you got two really good workouts. Youtube might be interested in a video of you two.