Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hour Walk-A-Thon

How could you not LOVE this picture? I love my mom even more for this pose. I got a great phone call asking if I wanted to go walking with her this evening. I thought, why not. It was so beautiful and it was nice to talk it up with mom for a whole hour with no interruptions. It was no leisure walk though, we worked up a sweat. This is our flexing pose afterwards. It was a great way to end my day and prep for a day of kids tomorrow since Coweta has no school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My butt looks big!! Oh well my boobs do too and they are not, so maybe my butt isn't that big after all. I loved the walk Kory Jane!!

Rachel said...

Go girls!!! Looks like fun and the pics of the kiddos are very cute too! Chubby cheeks are the best on babies!

The Thompson Family said...

I agree you have some cute kids! And Mom your butt does not look big.

Sally said...

Great pic! I'm loving this walking weather we are having. Not that I'm out walking in it, but at least I can throw my kids outside.