Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a crazy weekend

Boy was this weekend just so crazy for me. Since I work on the weekends, that is when my schedule is out of control. I feel like I am always gone and always have to be somewhere. So it is kind of nice that I now look forward to Monday's because I get a break from the mayhem. We are all still trying to get that Super Walmart stocked and ready to open on March 7th. It is so overwhelming but I love that it will be so close for me to go shopping now. I also went to Josh's surprise birthday party last night and it was fun. He was really surprised and had no idea. Then they blessed their baby, Macy, today because all of Sally's family came to visit. I worked this morning and then had to hurry to church so I could teach my class. Afterwards my throat was really sore, I also am dealing with this bad viral thing right now as well. Whew. Maybe soon I will actually post some pictures on here to go with my rambling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you!

Sally said...

I'm sorry you are sick. You missed out on my Dad's very famous omlettes. If you are feeling better this week we will have to get together again. Today I'm just trying to put my house back together.