Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day Gift

I am very proud of my husband for this past Valentine's Day. I am lucky if I get a card most of the time, but this year he went all out for me. The night before after he got home late I heard him in the kitchen and he knew I was awake. So he made me close my eyes and came and got me. He knows I am attempting to be healthy, so he get me some fruit and some wheat thins and sparkling cider, mixed nuts and of course a box of heart chocolates. It was such a heart felt gift and I can't say how great it made me feel. What a sweet thoughtful husband. I should have taken a picture, but I started chowing and there wasn't much to take a picture of after that.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I am very impressed! Way to go Corey!

Tiffany Esquibel said...

Good job Corey. I guess travis learned from you!! You da man!!

Anonymous said...

I am really glad that you pick him!! He does a great job with his high maintenance wife!!! I can say that because I am your mother and I love you!