Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lexie bday and Danni 2 months

April is here already!!  It has been really warm this week in WY and it makes me yearn for those nice park days.  We are forecast to get snow this next week so I think this is just a nasty trick by mother nature.  Can you believe that Danni is 2 months old?  It seems like she just got here, but at the same time is feels like she has always been part of us.  She is sleeping so much better at night now.  She only gets up once to eat and then goes right back to bed till around 7 or 8.  So I am getting much more sleep and not feeling so worn down.  Danni loves to eat and insist on eating pretty much all day long.  She also loves loves attention and if she isn't getting it from someone she will cry.  She does love to smile and talk when she has someone looking at her.  She is finding her voice and she can get really loud sometimes.  But it makes it that much more adorable and who can resist something like that.  She hasn't been to the Dr. yet, this will be this week, so I don't have her stats yet.  But she has gotten bigger I can tell from her clothes.
 
 That is one cute baby.
 This is her stank face, she does look grumpy when she wants to.  Has some good Rollins genes in there.
 I will have to look and see if she does look bigger compared to the bear picture from last month.
 Corey thought since she loves attention we could get a pack to carry her around with us.  She was ok for about 15 minutes then was done.  It wasn't a total waste because we will need this for our vacations planned this summer.
 Even though she smiles all the time getting it on camera is a whole different story.  This is the best I could get.  I think because the camera is so big she can't see my face.
 Corey took this picture and I thought it was funny.  I am trying to figure this thing out and it has so many straps I am surprised I could.  We got it from Once Upon A Child so there was no instructions.
 
 
I know it is past Lexie's birthday but since Logan's took up all last weekend she got to officially celebrate this past weekend.  We went out to eat at Village Inn and she got pancakes and hot chocolate.  I ordered her baptism dress online and I am so excited to see her in it.  She is getting baptized the first weekend in May.  She is pretty excited.  This is her cake that she wanted.  I give the kids an option of either buying one or me making them.  I always hope they will just pick the store one but of course Lexie wanted me to make it.  She loves Littlest Pet Shop so this is what I could come up with.  She loved it and she loved that she got to keep the new pet shops on top.
 Lexie got money from both grandparents and with the money she has saved from allowance this is what she got.  She loves her 18inch dolls (I say that because I can't afford 100 dollars for one doll) but she loves her Target dolls all the same.  She got a jeep for them to ride in and a salon chair to do hair.  She has been down in her room playing non-stop.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Danni sure has changed a lot in 2 months. I'm glad your getting a little more sleep these days. Love you guys!

melissa said...

good job on the cake! Danni is so cute, she does look like she's got lots of the rollins side in her. Yay for sleeping better!

Anonymous said...

You ALL look great, that includes you Kory Jane. I also think Danni looks like her mama. Better figure that carrier out by june. Love you.

Unknown said...

Danni is so cute. We can't wait to see her. Happy Birthday Lexie. Her room is so cute. The baby carries are nice. It is a good buy. Love you!

Seth and Julie said...

Danni does look like her mama and she reminds me of Josh and Sally's kids a little bit. After 5 kids you finally flushed out all those Esquibel genes. Just playing, all your kids aare cute as can be.