Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Snow Continues

I figured everyone didn't get enough pictures of the mounds of snow we got.  And as I am typing this we are still getting some.  It is not very heavy now, but still pretty steady.  I think we might have to dig ourselves out if it doesn't stop soon.  My mom wanted to see pictures so I sent her some on my phone, but my phone takes horrible pictures and just doesn't do it much justice.  I still can't believe we are almost in May.
 
 Pile right outside my door.
 Can't even tell where the stair are at.
 Notice the drift halfway up the fence.  I almost wanted to jump in it....almost.
 Shot of the trampoline which Hailey says looks like a cupcake now.
Snow anyone?

5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Ugh! So sorry. Our snow has melted and we have hail today. I am also hoping for 40's soon but at least we don't have snow, I guess. My brother just moved to ND where it is still below zero most days so that does make me feel better. Kudos to you for running in windy WY in the snow.

Anonymous said...

It's snow pretty! If life gives you snow, make snowmen. Love you.

Unknown said...

That sucks, we still aren't warm but at least we don't have any snow. I'm sorry. Hopefully the warm weather will come soon. Love you.

melissa said...

it does look soft and fluffy like it'd be fun to jump into! I hope it warms up though! I hate driving in snow and all of that!

Alison said...

Holy cow! I didn't realize you had *that* much snow!