Saturday, June 5, 2010

Where Is Everyone?

Is it just me, or does it seem like the blogger world has been deserted lately? I mean, no comments on post, people not posting for a month or so. What has happened? Has Facebook pulled everyone away in it's grasp? I do look at Facebook, but I always look at blogs as well. For those of you who haven't posted in awhile, I say bring it. I miss reading about people and what they are doing. This is my way of keeping in touch with everyone. You don't have to be doing anything out of the world to post. Just little things that have made an impression will do. So if you actually read my blog (which I am scared to find out because it might not be any) could you please either leave a comment so I know you are alive? Or better yet, could you write a post of your own so I can have something to read?

10 comments:

Walling Family said...

I am here and I read...just been a little in a blog slump.

Pepple said...

I am like 15 posts behind on my blog and I am feeling guilty! Between moving, packing, painting, and having 6 kids blogging has unfortunately taken a back seat. BUT I will be home from church with a sick kid tomorrow and blogging it top on my to-do list. Unless you don't read my blog, then disregard this comment...

Anonymous said...

I am alive but just barely!

Seth and Julie said...

I have been noticing the end of the blogging trend for awhile and it makes me sad because I don't Facebook and I was having so much fun keeping in touch with everyone. I guess the newness has officially worn off. But I'm not done yet, just off to a slow start for June.

Alison said...

I totally read it! I love reading about the fun adventures you guys get to go on :) It sounds like such an awesome place to live!

The Thompson Family said...

I just posted today. We should have an exciting post coming soon, hopefully :-) We love you!

Thor'sblog said...

I read all of our fam, I do need to be better at posting though.

Real Life Roberts said...

I peek every once in a while...sorry I don't always leave comments. I agree that this is a great way to stay in touch.

Rachel said...

The Facebook thing is so true...everyone seems to be distracted by it (and I do mean distracted!) I haven't blogged much lately because I was feeling so miserable with early pregnancy and now that I'm in my 2nd trimester I'm crazy busy. But I have rededicate myself to blogging (at least a little more). It's just frustrating when nobody comments, but a couple family members (and only because I called them to tell them I put something on my blog). It makes me feel like I don't have friends who care enough to read it - not a great motivator!

Doug and Marilyn said...

I love blogging and looking at your blog. We are so busy but I do try to update as often as I can...I'm just horrible at commenting! Sorry!!