Friday, April 23, 2010

Lots of Little Things

Have you ever gone through your pictures and you really don't have enough of a certain picture to do a decent post? Well I find myself in that situation and so I am just going to have a picture smorgasbord for all to partake of. We have a Minor League baseball game tonight so hopefully I will be more picture happy while there. In the meantime, here is what I found.

Gabe had a show your work day at school and I was very impressed with what he has learned. His reading has improved dramatically since moving here. The programs here are out of this world. Go Gabe.
How could I not post this? I did notice the snot coming out of her nose, but even with that nice addition she is still adorable.
Lexie with her infamous head tilt.
Posing strong after his first game. He did great for never having played before.
Awww, I am so proud of him. He is really a tenderhearted good kid. At least I got one out of four.
Gabe in his shirt and hat for his T-ball.
Brothers
Logan in his uniform for Minor League. For 50 bucks he gets to play and keep his uniform. I don't know why OK had to be so dang expensive with sports and you had to buy your own uniform there.
So my friend Cynthia told me she was going to learn to french braid. This got me motivated to learn. I am still not very good, but I came across this amazing website that gives great ideas for doing little girls hair. I love trying them all. Some turn out ok, others turn out amazing. I end up getting really proud of myself. If you want to check out the website just go here.
I took a picture of a couple that I was proud of.



I only have a week left till my race and so I am sure I will at least have some pictures to blog from there. Once again I will try to do better on my posting. I get caught up in life sometimes. But who doesn't?

5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I have so many random pictures that I always mean to post but I am too busy babbling all the time. Nicely done on the hairdos. So cute!

Anonymous said...

great job on the hair Kory Jane, I am real proud of you. I loved your pics and I love you!

The Thompson Family said...

It looks like you are keeping busy. What a great Mom you are. Lexie hair looks so good. You did a great job. Love you!

Sally said...

I'm going to have to do a picture smorgesboard one of these days too. Thanks for the fun link. Unfortunately creative girl hairstyles is not one of my hair talents. I only wish my girls had think beautiful hair and didn't cry when I bring out the brush.

britta said...

Hey, I know you have asked me if I am training for something but I have delayed my answer because I wasn't sure what to say.... Yes I am training... for child labor. We are due in Nov. I will be 12 weeks on Thurs and I am counting down already. Nov. feels so far away but especially right now while I am puking and everyone else is gearing up for spring and summer races. It makes me so jealous not to be able to race this summer, but I am really excited to have another little Holmes. Good luck to you this weekend, I can't wait to hear how it goes. Are you racing with any friends?