Saturday, April 3, 2010

Logan's Party

I have no idea what is so great about Chucky Cheese, but for some reason all kids LOVE it. My kids always want to go, and of course we never do. So this year Logan wanted a party at Chucky Cheese's, so we did it. I don't know if it was a bad weekend with Easter, but we only had our really good friends the Robello's show up with their two kids. But honestly it worked out great because that left more tokens for our kids. They played and played and ate and had the best time. Logan proclaimed it was the best birthday party ever. I actually had a great time as well. Who knew that Chucky would have games for kids and adults to enjoy.
So here's to you Mr. Cheese for making our birthday great.
I promise there was no spirits involved, although Logan looks like he has had some in this picture. That cake was awesome.
He was so happy.
Eating the ice cream and watching Chucky do his thing.
Proud to be the birthday boy.
Hailey had a grand old time as well.

Lexie eating her cake, she hid under the table while Chucky was there. Not a big fan of big animal suits.
Little Eddie, he is such a good kid. I always tell him he can come over anytime.
Corey captured Gabe's face when Chucky came out...priceless.
This horse game was a blast. I actually tried it as well.
Self portrait.
My best friend here Cynthia....we hang out about everyday.
We had the best time. Thank you Robello's for cancelling your camping trip to make it to Logan's party. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We loved our Chucky Cheese Bday too!