Thursday, August 27, 2009

Look at what I found!!

I have just found one good reason for moving...yes finding a priceless treasure that you have totally forgotten about. Well I am here to share with all of you some of these misplaced treasures....old photos. I know people are just sitting there (especially family) worried that I am about to post a horrible picture of you. Well calm yourself. Most of these are of my husband and of course I found some of Josh in the process. And there is one photo of Seth Johnson (sorry Julie) that I just couldn't pass up. So enjoy yourself, because I sure did.

Look at Josh.....everyone has one of these photos. The one year that you were in that awkward stage. But under those huge glasses you can still see what a cutie he is.
School dance from I don't know when. In high school though. My brother Josh is the shirtless fellow right in the middle. My lovely husband is on the far right. He looks like he is an alien from outer space. He claims he doesn't remember taking this picture. How could you not.
I think the guys were putting on a skit for their prom dates in this picture. I have to admit my hubby looks so cute in it. We have a lot of pictures with the three musketeers.


Corey's senior pictures.


Picture of Corey camping with his Cousin Jessica. (what do you think Jessica?)

This is my ultimate favorite. This just goes to show that you shouldn't take a picture that you don't want re shown 12 years from then. The three musketeers went to Myrtle Beach SC for their senior break and you should see some of the pictures. I love this one of Seth. Posing that oh so sexy look under the pier. What do you think ladies?


Picture I found of Corey's Dad and brothers. I think it is just too cute.


Corey and his brother Jereme in a football tribute photo. Those boys sure loved football and they still love to watch it just as much.


Corey at my brother Thor's wedding, playing with my cousins Jandi and Todd. I am sure if they could see this they would die. This is how I remember my little cousin Todd who is now in high school.


Corey as the Homecoming King...he claims he got this out of pity. Could it be he was actually being modest?


This photo is a love hate relationship. I hate the lovely pose with the unknown females from the beach. But I have to admit my hubby looks super hot in this photo. No wonder they were all cuddling up to him. Can't say as I blame them. But the joke is on them because he is all mine now!!


What about everyone else? Do you have old photos that are just great and you want to share?

6 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

Those pictures are awesome! Oh, the good old days.

Seth and Julie said...

They were the biggest dorks...a skit for their prom dates? Oh mercy!

Seth loves those Myrtle Beach pics even to this day. I laugh everytime we look at them because Corey and Josh worked out and got tan and Seth thought he was bringing sexy back with that skinny white body. Too funny!

FYI: His body has improved since then but I love that Seth has always been confident, even when he should have put a shirt on. Confidence is sexy!!!

Good post. I know that Seth misses those guys. And Seth says Corey was crazy popular in high school so I don't think the homecoming thing was out of pity.

We all need to get together. It has been too long.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

You better be careful posting these pictures, your gonna have all the honies knockin on your door looking for Mr. October himself!! (No worries though you put those beach hoochies to shame!)

Sally said...

Oh, you gotta love the Myrtle beach pictures! I have tons of old pictures, but I sure won't be posting any of myself anytime soon!

Thor'sblog said...

lol thats the trio I remember...except I never saw Corey with girls before strange.

straley's said...

These pictures are making me homesick. Corey and Jeremy were always so good to me growing up and some of my favorite memories as a teenager involved time spent with them. Pass on to Corey a thanks for being such a good person. Wish you guys lived closer.