Thursday, August 27, 2009

I took my mom's camera and decided that I would take some pictures to post. I haven't had any in awhile and I was getting bored of my own blabbing with nothing to look at. We all like pictures to look at right? So although these are not the most action packed I have ever taken, they are something to look at.

We jammed everything we owned into my parents three car detach until the movers get here on Monday. Talk about tight. We were scared that we wouldn't make it all fit. But Corey did a great job of stacking as high as possible. So when I say I don't want to venture out in the detach I am not exaggerating.


Hailey just had her six month check-up yesterday, even though I was a bit late getting her in, and then of course she has an ear infection so I didn't even get her shots done. So when I get to MD, I have to find a ped. quick. but she weighs 16 pounds and her height was in the 25th percentile I know that. She is healthy and strong (besides the cold) and she is getting an attachment to mom, which I am not too upset about. I love that she wants me more than others and smiles at me more. It makes going through those nine months of pregnancy all worth it. She is still falling over when trying to sit, but she is already on all fours ready to crawl. I am just waiting for it. She is basically rolling all over the place anyways. It is hard to know where she will end up on the floor if you put her down.


I had to post this picture. She had just got done eating bananas and with her cold she sneezed really hard. can you tell which is banana and which is snot? It is hard to tell I know. But I can assure you most of it was snot.


Hailey has also gotten her first tooth on the bottom and I think she is getting the second one as well. She is a little sweetheart and everywhere we go people are enthralled with her. It might be those huge pretty blue eyes, or most likely those HUGE cheeks that dimple when she smiles.
We take off on Tuesday for our adventure to MD. I am excited and nervous and anxious for this all to be over. I will take tons of photos (I promise) and post as soon as we get Internet up there. It shouldn't be too long because Corey needs it for his Master's classes. I will try to take more pictures over the weekend and post before we take off.



1 comment:

Seth and Julie said...

Those eyes are pretty stunning and any baby with fat cheeks needs to be adored in my opinion.