Sunday, August 12, 2012

15 Weeks

I thought since I will be 15 weeks tomorrow I would take some photos and post.  I know I love looking back at my expanding belly years later and I am sure this one will still be as exciting as the others.  Even with the bad morning sickness I feel really blessed that I have been able to keep my running up with no issues.  It gives me such stress relief and I know it is keeping me and baby healthy.  Let's hope that I can continue to run.  I plan on running a 10K with my brother Thor the beginning of September so I am pretty excited about that.  The kids looked so cute dressed up for church I figured I might as well get some shots of them too.















3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

You look beautiful in those pics! Thanks for putting on something skin tight because when I saw you a couple days ago I could not detect even a hint of a bump. You look great!

Anonymous said...

You are glowing Kory Jane and you look beautiful. Of course the kids are just so cute. I am anxious to cheer you on in September.. Hug everyone for me.

Sally said...

It's been a long time since I've seen you with a pregnant belly. You look great!! I hope you are feeling better.