Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hailey the Menace

So what happened to the terrible two's? Are we not supposed to get a good year or two under our belt before our kids start ransacking the house? I guess Hailey missed that memo. She is not only the fastest speed crawler, but she has grown tall and can reach just about anything now. Nothing is sacred in this house. Everything gets violated. And the worst part is look at this face.....

She just looks and smiles and you can't remember what the problem was just a second before. Her eyes are getting lighter just like Logan's. The real problem is her ability to speed walk around things as well. Her balance is remarkable and I can just plop her down in the middle of the living room standing and she will stay standing forever. Won't take a step yet, but will just stand there. So here is what I found after getting lost on the computer I swore for just 10 minutes.....



I did not open a single thing, she did all that damage. She found mom's pads and thought those were the best thing ever. At least someone is getting some use out of them. And now I will walk into the kitchen to have the Poltergeist visit. I have chairs all over the place. Because instead of her little walker Santa brought her, she likes to use our chairs.


The only time I can relax is nap time....speaking of trouble I better go see if she is into anything.

4 comments:

Sally said...

That bathroom mess is pretty impresive I must say. At least she doesn't hit and scream yet. Macy is definitly at the terrible two's.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so cute. What a little traveler - must of got that gene from her Grandma Rollins.

The Thompson Family said...

She is just curious and very cute :-) Love you Kory.

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh my word!! What a little stinker. She is so cute and curious :)