Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet

I am sorry that I am behind on blogging....I just seem to have one day blend into the next. Before I know it I am down another week. I still can't believe that it is November. Where has the year gone? I do love the fall. All the holidays and the cooler weather. My kids loved Halloween this year. Since Corey of course worked late as usual I went with some couples from the ward. I didn't take any pictures while trick or treating just because as a single mom of four trying to keep the kids from getting ran over, I didn't really have time to think about pictures. But I did get them before we left. The kids had no choice this year on costumes. I bought what I could find super cheap on Ebay. So this is what we got.


Lexie wanted to be a butterfly and so I got this cheap wings and headband set. She already had the dance outfit for her dance class on Thursdays so all I needed was the cute tights and we were set. I love her little butt out pose here.
Logan got spider man...of course I bought the size 8 at the time and it ended up being too small. It wouldn't do up in the back and of course we got high waters. I swear that boy grows every month. I can't keep up with him. At age 7 he is in size 10 clothes. Sometimes I get sad to look at him and see him so grown up. I wish I could slow him down a little bit.


Oh and Gabe, I don't think being Robin would suite him, he would most likely be the one in charge. But batman was not on sale, so he got to be the sidekick. He owned that costume though. He was hyper before consuming candy, you can imagine what he was by the end of the night.



My sweet precious baby...oh what a blessing she has been. She is so happy all the time. She laughs at everyone and she just will smile all day. The Kid Watch at the YMCA just adore her. She has been such a great baby. I tried to get those super cute costumes on Ebay for her, but I got outbid every time. I got so frustrated I just got one at Walmart. It still looked super cute on her. Those cheeks are just too cute. I still like to pinch them like kids hate from old relatives. They are just so chubby.


It was a good Halloween....if only Corey was able to go with us, but I know this is a step he needs to further himself in his career. His Master's is almost done and then he will get his own Warehouse within the next couple of years hopefully. But I am grateful for our blessings and everything that we enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time Kory Jane! What cute kids. We missed you trick or treating. Samm kept saying, "I miss Logan and Gabe. It is funner with them." We all missed you but I am glad that you took your kids. Logan does look really tall. I bet I will be really amazed when I see him in May. I love you Kory Jane!

Seth and Julie said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute and kudos to you for dressing all 4 of them up and taking them out alone. It is funny that Logan wears size 10 clothes. My poor 7 year old wore a size 3-4 costume this year. I originally got a 5-6 and it was falling off of her. Also, I am all for your idea of hooking her and Logan up in the future but I think we should also hook up Lexie and Alex. They would be Alexander and Alexandria and that would keep the same name tradition going, kind of.

Sally said...

Samm sure missed having you guys here! Love the butterfly pose!

The Thompson Family said...

What cute kids you have. I can't believe Logan is so grown up either. Where does the time go? I am glad you are enjoying Maryland and that Corey is doing well in his job. It will be nice when he gets his own ware house. I can imagine it was hard keeping an eye on all four kids. We love and miss you.

Tiffany Esquibel said...

Man they all look so cute!! I'm glad that they had a fun Halloween! They sure are getting big fast!