Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Town Square and shopping finds.

I am so proud of myself. I went shopping with my friend Cynthia and we stopped by this great consignment shop called Act II here. I love it. They sell top of the line stuff for really cheap. They have this huge case full of costume jewelery (which I know my sister in law Sally would just die over) and so I got a couple of pieces. I love them. I saw this really cool set I wanted, but of course that one was 55 dollars. But it was beautiful.


I also found this dress which is a Neiman Marcus. It is a little big for Lexie now but she will grow into it. It is so nice and I only paid 7 bucks for it. Cynthia found a couple of Coach bags as well. I love this store, and it is just down the street from my house.
The kids brought home information about a tree lighting ceremony in the downtown square. It was cold and rainy but we promised the kids so we went. They did have hot chocolate and cookies at one point, but only thirty minutes after starting they were out. The kids got face paintings and balloon animals. It was pretty small, but the kids thought it was cool all the same.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cute little nose still get red when you are cold!!! It made me smile when I saw it. The kids look so cute - what I could see of them. Your town really puts on alot of free things. I love you.

Anna Min said...

How funny...I had to go back up and look to notice your pink nose:) Great finds! I looove the dress...what a cool place you live in.

Sally said...

Great finds! I am jealous, but not over how cold you all look!

The Thompson Family said...

It looks like it is freezing! Hailey looks so cute bundlted up leapord. Nice finds. It sounds like you are having tons of fun. Love you Kory Jane!