Friday, May 18, 2007

What a week!!!

Boy have things been crazy this past week. I haven't posted as much as I usually do, but for good reason. Last Wednesday all three of my kids got the flu. Now I have had one kid sick and throwing up. But you should have seen me Wednesday with three kids throwing up. Plus it is so much harder when one is only two and has a hard time hitting anything but the floor. So I sat on the couch all day playing catch with a big bowl!! Then on Thursday night Logan was still throwing up and so I got up to go change his bed because he had thrown up and as I was getting out of bed I started heaving. Yep I actually caught it too!! Corey had to work after midnight at his proctor job so I was all by myself. So I was crawling around the house changing sheets and getting Logan situated. I kept having to go to the bathroom for my own needs and then having to find Logan again. It made for a really bed night. Go figure that Corey got it Saturday night and had to miss church. Although I don't think he was too heart broken over it. Plus as you know I started potty training Lexie on Wednesday before she got the throw up symptoms. So it was a crazy week. I am hoping this weekend will be more relaxed and we can just chill. Whew.

1 comment:

Walling Family said...

All I can say is YUCK! YUCK!!!! AND DOUBLE YUCK!