Friday, May 18, 2007

CANCUN

Ah finally some good news. My parents just got back from one of their weekly visits to Cancun and they had some WONDERFUL news for us. They had decided while they were there that next year at this time they are going to take all of their kids and spouses to Cancun. I can't tell you how excited that made me feel. Corey says I need to calm down because I have a whole year, but I have never left the country before, much less to a tropical paradise. So already I am thinking of the prep work that needs to be done like passports. Plus we have to find someone to watch our kids for a week while we are gone. This seems to be the most daunting task for me. But I am just going to think of those sandy beaches and all the tours we plan on taking. So for now I will stop talking about it, but I can't promise I won't stop thinking about it!!

2 comments:

Walling Family said...

You are going to have so much fun even though I have no experience....I grew on the beach....and I miss it.

Real Life Roberts said...

Thankfully I'm here to help you! I guess I'm volunteering...watch the kids or should I volunteer to go with you guys to Cuncun? ;)So fun!