Saturday, May 26, 2007

Picture Day

Well today we finally got family pictures done. Last time we had them done was when Lexie was only two months old. So we were long overdue. We went to Super Target's Studio and the photographer was so wonderful with the kids. We actually got a lot of cute photos taken. I had a hard time picking because there were so many cute ones. Corey actually ordered a really large print for our living room. I ordered the online viewing package, but it won't be available for about 10 days. So I will keep everyone posted so you can check them out online. As a treat for being so good, because they all really enjoyed themselves, we went to IHOP for lunch. They ate so many pancakes I thought we would have to order another stack. But after eating a huge stack themselves along with dad's french toast we just told them that was all. Sorry I forgot my camera so I couldn't take a picture of that.

No comments: