Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh NO!!



OK, so the first day of potty training has been HORRIBLE!!! I guess that is a common response though from the first day in action. I will say at least she tells me she has to pee before she actually pees on the floor. So now we just have to concentrate on holding it till we get to the potty. The worst part is she is afraid to poop in the toilet. She had to go and she would keep telling me she had to go poo poo and then she would cry when I put her on the toilet. This went on all morning. I tried to keep a close eye on her, because I knew what would happen. I finally got a second to eat and that is when she hid in her room, closed the door and pooped all over the floor. Yup, I got the mother load all over my carpet. What a disaster. I made her take a quick cold bath because I had a girlfriend who that worked for. So she finally was so exhausted, along with mom, that she fell asleep. So day one has not been really good. But hopefully in a week or so I will look back and laugh at this...but I am not laughing now!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Kory, I feel your pain! We had the same problem with Katelyn. It still is actually tricky to get her to use the potty for that particular task. Good Luck!