Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Potty Training here we come!!

Well I have finally decided to take a leap and try the potty training with Lexie. Today was our first day without diapers and I can honestly say I am baffled. She only had to pee once and she told me as she was going. I tried to get her to drink more, but man that girl has one big bladder. She did have a poop accident, but she seemed to understand that it was gross and belonged in her new potty chair. Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law who sent me the program to potty train in three days. So far so good. I am really hoping this will be easy for me. This will be the first time since Logan was born that I haven't had someone in diapers. But I can say it will be nice to get everyone using the tolit. When she finally has a success maybe I can get a picture. I will keep you updated.

No comments: