Thursday, March 7, 2013

Danni is 1 month old

Can you believe it has been 1 month already?  It seems like I was just in the hospital, but I really haven't had time to think about the past couple of weeks.  What with trying to adjust to a new baby and throw RSV and even more on top of that time just slips away.  She is doing so much better now and is awake more often.  She tends to get a little cranky in the evenings, but I will take that over the RSV any day.  The one time I took her to the ER her weight was around 9 pounds.  She has really let us know she enjoys eating.  She is even starting to smile and coo and I love that part.  Let just hope month 2 will be a little (or a lot) smoother than month 1.
 
 


I love this picture.  All my cuties in a circle.  Our family is now complete.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie. I can't believe it has been a month already, Enjoy it while it lasts. She is so beautiful. Love you.

Seth and Julie said...

Wow, that went fast! So glad she is feeling better, and she is awfully cute, too!

Sally said...

Glad she is feeling better. I am really ready for warmer weather and less sickness in my house!

melissa said...

cute kiddos. glad she's doing better. 9 pounds, maybe she'll be a chubster too! it goes by so fast!