Monday, December 6, 2010

Sleep Walking

I don't know if any of you know someone who does this....well we are lucky to have a kid who does this. Logan has become our regular sleep walker as of late. At least once a week he will make his appearance and it is really entertaining. We keep wanting to get it on video, but we never have it around when he decides to come out. We have had several trips into the kitchen to start making food, random places to have a bathroom break. One of my favorites is when he came out around 11pm with his scriptures in tow and sat down for family scripture reading. Corey and I just busted out laughing because he is sitting there with his eyes closed and his scriptures open.

The latest was a couple of nights ago when he came out and stood there for awhile. Then he told me he was scared. I told him to take me into his room and show me what was scaring him. He just kept pointing to his empty bed and saying it is right there. So random, but I finally convinced him to lay down and relax. He is on the top bunk so as he was laying on his stomach and I was rubbing his back and I was right next to his face talking quietly not to wake Gabe. Logan decides at that moment to throw up. Yep, right in my face. It was so gross. And you know the best part....he was still sleep walking. He didn't even remember any of it the next day. Go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Becky used to sleep walk when she was young. They do grow out of it. I grimaced when I read about the throw up. Nothing like left overs!!!

melissa said...

um... ewww! I'm sorry you got puked on!

Sally said...

Am I missing something? I don't see any text, just the cartoon.