Friday, December 3, 2010

It has been ages since I posted pictures....I couldn't believe what was on the camera. I decided just to post them all and give a out pour of pictures. I will try try try to keep on top of it again. With the holidays there should be some great moments to snap some pictures. Enjoy!!

So I went with Christy (hey girl) and her girls with Lexie to watch the new Disney movie "Tangled" which was so so good. In fact, it competes for my favorite Disney movie. I can't wait for it to come out on video so I can watch it at home.
Christy and her girls, don't you love her sweater? Black Friday find.
Lexie and I getting ready to enjoy.

So I have developed a love for baking within the last year or so. I love to try new recipes and Thanksgiving was that chance. I did three new ones and they turned out ohh so good. Everything I made from scratch except the peaches in the cobbler because I couldn't find them. I guess they are not in season right now. But everything else I did by hand literally since I don't have a mixer.
Peach Cobbler
Deep dish pecan pie (this was my favorite, I ate half by myself)
Apple pie
Gabe had his choir concert and the assembly room is tiny and always so crowded. We were lucky to get seats, but this is what I got to sit behind. I had to get a picture of that hair.....WOW.

There is Gabe...fuzzy I know but he was so funny. Pure cheese up there.
Random yes, but this is me getting ready to run on a Saturday morning at 6:30 with my running group. I have come to love Saturday morning runs. Maybe I will actually get a group picture one morning.
Logan had his football party at a skating ring. When was the last time everyone went roller skating? Me.....um how about forever. Since our kids had never been I felt obligated to get a pair and help them out. It seems I was the only mom who was willing to get on them and go. I felt like a little girl out there with all those boys. There was tons of falling down and I worried Gabe would break something because he was fearless and just tried to go as fast as he could. Surprisingly all three got pretty good by the nights end.
Lexie and mom
Gabe crawling to the floor....
Logan getting the hang of it.
Lexie looked like a roller derby girl with her stripped tights....oh so cute.
Gotta pose for that picture.
Breaking out the old backwards skate. I was so shaky at first.
And as a side note, I was looking down at Logan's feet one day at the store and realized his toes were basically poking out the end. I was shocked because we just bought those for school in August. He had grown a whole shoe size in a couple of months. So off to the store we went to buy another size up. The boy is only one size away from what I wear in little boys. Plus he has grown a whole pant size going to size 12. The waist is still big, but the length is right on. He needs to slow down. He is getting huge.
And we just thought she looked too cute passed out on me.

4 comments:

Sally said...

My kids beg me to go roller skating everytime there is a skat night for school, but I just can't bring myself to fork over the money for it.

ps. Did your number change? I've been trying to call you.

The Thompson Family said...

cute pics and I enjoyed the updates. Way to go to be a skater Mom. Can't wait to see you in 20 days. Thanks for the birthday card. Love you!

melissa said...

Cute pics! Your hair has gotten really long! We have talked about taking the girls either roller or ice skating, but I'm afraid I wouldn't know how anymore HA

Anonymous said...

Love the hair picture. Natty!!!