Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When Hailey Smiles

I can't believe 8 months have already come and gone. I remember really vividly how Hailey was born, the excitement and of course I was eager to hold that soft cuddly newborn. That was the worst epidural I had ever had, and it was a good thing she was my last. Since I swore I would never have one again because of it. Now she is moving and grooving and causing disaster wherever she crawls. I have to say I love this part about kids. They are too young to argue and they just look so dang cute when they want you to hold them and love them all the time. Corey and I are both big softies lately. Nothing Hailey does is wrong. I think we have both gotten really lax as we have gotten more kids.

I love Hailey's sweet personality. Always quick to smile, it doesn't take much to get her going. And the best part, is anyone can get her to. Strangers in the store love her because she just smiles and coos with anyone willing to give her attention. She will follow me everywhere, and I have to admit her excitement at seeing me just makes my heart melt. It almost seems like she just can't wait for me to hold her again. There is also the fact that the three older kids adore her and want to help her with everything. She has been wonderful and I can't think of a better baby to end our child bearing days.


Getting into her sister's toys....that mess is all her.

Helping mom with the dishes, at least she tries to help.



2 comments:

melissa said...

How cute, she is getting so big! I think Beau is done having kids, but I kinda want another lol

Anonymous said...

Loved the video but it was alittle dark. Man that girl can crawl fast!!