Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!


I had a very nice Mother's Day. I really celebrated a bit early. Corey watched the kids and I got to go to Ross's to go shopping for myself. I really enjoyed it. I haven't wanted to buy clothes because I still have some weight to lose, but I really needed some motivation. It really was nice and I took my mom along with me. Then on Sunday it was buys and although I did get a nice card from the kids I felt like it was more of a normal day for me. Corey is really not into holidays and so I know I can't expect a huge holiday. But at the same time, it makes it nice on Father's Day and other such holidays to relax a bit and know nothing much is expected. They highlight was of course the chocolates they give out at church. I enjoyed those way too much. But I have attached a picture of one of the outfits I bought. I really like it.


4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Cute Spring outfit!

You are actually lucky that Corey doesn't get to into it because Seth does and I really can't compete.

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!!! I am NOT putting a picture of me in the item I bought. I love you Kory Jane.

Brad and Emily said...

Shopping with no kids sounds like an awesome Mother's day gift.

The Thompson Family said...

You look so cute and summerie. Love you!