Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fingernail Painting Day

Lexie has been bugging me about painting her nails FOREVER now. So I finally agreed to get her done. Of course we painted hers all nice and inside the lines. She really wanted to paint mom's so I graciously let her go at it on my toes. I think I got more on my actual toes instead of my toenails, but hey she had a blast doing it. She just kept telling me to hold still like that would make a difference in the job. After that it turned into this photo shoot. Lexie kept wanting to take pictures and so we did. I guess that is why they make fingernail polish remover.


See, look at all that pink paint on my toes.

Lexie took this of Hailey and I. Of course Hailey is not looking.


Just us girls on the self timer.

Our feet together.

Lexie with her fingernails. She is such a girl.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with your little toe? It looks all red and dented. Boy, whoever you inherited those feet from should be ashamed!!!

Becky said...

You're a great Mom! The kids and I had fun last night, don't ever hesitate to pop over. Thank Cory again for helping with the (prison)door.

Straley Family said...

Lexie did a great job! What a sweetie. I love girl time, sadly most days we don't have girl or boy time, my kids just run around looking like orphans.

Lisa said...

You are so good to let her paint them! She did a "wonderful" job!

The Thompson Family said...

I think Lexie did a petty good job. I would say there is more paint on your nails than on your skin. I love you!

Sally said...

Your toes look awesome! I think Lexie is ready for beauty school!

Anna Min said...

Neither Alyvia nor Kate have asked to paint my toes and I'm not going to suggest it.
Way to be.
That takes a lot of umph, patience, and ability to let go of some control.
eeee.
:)

melissa said...

How cute! she did a pretty good job. I could prob trust Avy, but Paisley NO WAY! The girls beg me to paint their nails every Sunday. Avenley and Lexie seem a lot alike... maybe they will get be good friends one day! (pray for Beau to get into OK :) esp. since our house just went under contract!)

Jenn said...

Very cute. Ava's great grandma just painted her toe nails and they look about the same so I'd say Lexi is doing pretty well. :)

Thor'sblog said...

Happy Mother's day Kory!