Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What a nice suprise

So this morning I get home from the gym and I smell something horrible when I come in the door. I asked Lexie if she had pooped and she responds that Gabe had pooped. I go to check on Gabe in the bathroom and when I opened the door I am not quite sure how to describe what was before me. I screamed at first and this in turn woke Corey up and he was at the door in a second. There was Gabe with no pants on and runny poop all over the place. I am not exaggerating when I say this. It looked like a sprinkler was in there expect it wasn't water. It was all over the walls, the toilet and not one inch of the floor or rugs were without. Gabe was crying saying I am so sorry over and over. Come to find out both Gabe and Logan woke up with the flu this morning. So I have been cleaning up non-stop all day long. Hopefully tomorrow will find them more like themselves. I am glad they got the flu shot, imagine what it would have been like if they didn't. But rest assured if you come to my house, I have bleached every corner of my bathroom.....I will never forget that!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Josh is dissapointed that there is no picture!

Walling Family said...

I would not want to switch places with you that is for sure! Hope everyone is better