Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Being a Single Mother

So it has already started for me again this semester. Corey started school this week and has to complete two classes this time. He has warned me that he will not be home a lot and I have come to accept this I think. I pretty much take care of all the kids needs and then I get to see Corey right before I hit the hay. I will be so glad when his MBA is complete. I always have wondered what it would be like to have Corey come home and just be home after work. He won't get his degree till 2011, but I consider it a good investment for the time being. Isn't it April yet?

1 comment:

Walling Family said...

I am right there with you. Dave started his last week too and well it has been anadjustment. He is always doing school work! I thought we were done withthis stage!