Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Everything you want to know about me

10 Years Ago: I was attending Ricks college in Rexburg ID. That year I met a really good friend Heather Gardner.


5 Things on my to-do list today: 1.Do some indexing for the LDS Family Search. 2. Go pick up the boys from school and take a friends boy to school. 3. Cook some yummy dinner for my family. 4. Clean up after the kids..it is a never ending process. 5. Get a good workout in.

Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate (anything), chips, wheat thins in cream cheese (to die for)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Payoff Corey's school loans, Buy a house that you can't see from one end to the next, buy a new car that will last for at least 10 years, go back to school and get my bachelors.


3 of my bad habits: Being Lazy during the end of the day. Obsessing about how I look. Not wanting to interact with people.


5places I have lived: 1. Green River, Wy 2. Lumberton, NC 3. Rexburg, ID 4. Phoenix, AZ 5. Tulsa, OK


5jobs I have had: Steamer at the Sunshine house, Burger King, Cato's, Chevron gas station, Subway.


5 things people don't know about me: 1. I love it when people call and ask how I am doing. 2. I love animals and wish that I could have more. 3. I would love to be the next Gladiator on American Gladiators. 4. I have always wanted to go to Ireland or Scotland for a trip. 5. I used to play in high school marching band in the pit.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I think you should totally be the next American Gladiator. Josh and I were trying to think up a great name for you last night, but were really too tired to think. I'll let you know when we think of one though.