Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Storm

Monday we started to deal with the lovely winter ice storm that came through Oklahoma. We of course lost power and did not get it back till late last night. So two days without electricity is so hard. Luckily we live by my parents and so they still had power so I went there during the day. There are so many trees down here. They are all over the place. Corey actually cut back all the big tree limbs on our trees this past spring and I am so grateful now. Luckily we have no trees to worry about in our yard. But everyone else has trees that are down or huge limbs have fallen. The ice has melted finally and we are getting back to our regular routine, although school is still out and I am anxious for it to get back in...so are the boys. I will have pictures to post soon.

No comments: